Semalam mama kata mama tengok resepi ni kt blok Izah..Rupa2 nya mama tersilap..Maafkan mama ok sbb mama ni hari2 mesti buka blok anak mama Izah tu jd mama tersilap..Jgn mare ye..
Source : rnana @ Forum Komuniti Teratak
1/2 cup luke warm water
1 egg (large)
300 g flour
80 g sugar ( mama put only 20 gm.)
20 g milk powder
1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
1/2 teaspoon bread softener ( Tk bubuh sbb tk ada dlm simpanan )
1/4 teaspoon (heap) bread improver ( Tk bubuh sbb tk ada dlm simpanan )
Mama gantikan dgn 1 teaspoon ovellete
1 tablespoon margarine
1. Pour the lukewarm water into the bread maker pan. Add in egg.
2. Add in flour, sugar, milk powder, instant dried yeast, bread softener and bread improver.
3. On the bread maker to Dough setting. (This setting will takes about 1 1/2 hour to finish it's cycle.)
4. Once the dough is just combined, add in the margarine. Let the BM continue it's process.
5. After about 1 1/2 hour, remove the dough from the pan and divide to 63g each. Make into round balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Grease a 9 x 9 inch pan with margarine and coat with a bit of flour. Remove the access flour.
7. Shape the balls again and place them in the prepared tin. Wrap the tin and let the dough prove again. In my case, I left it for more than 2 hours. (Actually, according to rnana, the original recipe calls for a 2 hours proving. So I guess, it's a good thing I had forgotten about the dough in the first place! Hahaha)
8. When the dough is double the size, bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Once out of the oven, brush with margarine for a shiny effect.